Luvinia Online, a massively successful MMORPG in China, will soon be available over here in the West thanks to Outspark Games as part of a publishing partnership with Shanda Games. The game’s success in the west, coupled with the growing community and strong platform that Outspark has built, are sure to spread the fantasy world of Luvinia to an even larger audience.
How to take part in the Luvinia Closed Beta:
The game has just launched into closed beta and thanks to Outspark, BetaKeyGiveaway.com has a couple of hundred of beta keys for you to download. As usual, these beta keys probably won’t last long so if you want to get the chance to play and test this game before it’s made available to the general public, download your key here!
If you want to make sure you never miss out on another beta key and gift key giveaway from our site, please make sure you sign-up to receive our instant email alerts.
What do you get when you get access to the Luvinia Closed Beta:
- Choose from 3 class archetypes, with 12 subclasses for specialization
- Take part in a variety of daily in-game events ranging from realm battles to epic treasure hunts
- Easy quest UI with helpful auto-move features are built into the hundreds of quests at launch
- Travel under the sea and out into space with over 50 cities to visit and 130+ maps to explore
How to redeem your Luvinia Beta Key:
- Download your Luvinia beta key from BetaKeyGiveaway.com
- First register your beta key here. If you don’t have an Outspark account already, you can click on the “Sign Up” button on the right side of the top toolbar to create a new one.
- Then go to the promotional redemption page here
- Enter the beta key into the box and click “Submit”.
- You’ll receive a pop-up confirmation that your beta code has worked.
- Now download the game. The client is available for download here.